Maintaining the health and happiness of pets.
Paws Humane Society wants nothing more than to see all pets in the Chattahoochee Valley be happy and healthy. In an effort to make that happen, we offer many other services in our Clinic in addition to affordable spay/neuter. Walk-in wellness services are available Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. Walk-in capacity is limited each day, we recommend arriving early to ensure your pet can be seen.
Flea, tick and heartworm medications are available to purchase for pets we have seen within the last year. Heartworm medications require a negative heartworm test. We offer the following preventative medicines: Simparica, Trifexis, Triheart, Revolution, and Bravecto.
- Rabies (includes exam) – $49
- Rabies (at time of surgery) – $15
- DAPP – Parvo/Distemper (dogs) – $19
- DALPP (dogs) – $19
- Bordatella, kennel cough (dogs) – $19
- FvRCP Panleukopenia (cats) – $19
- FeLV Feline Leukemia (cats) – $28
- Heartworm test (includes exam) – $54
- Heartworm test (at time of surgery) – $18
- FeLV/FIV test (cats) – $28